RSS

Happy 17th Birthday to my sister

Finally Hong Ing turns 17 today! She can get to take her driving lessons after today. It is good! After all of them finished their tuition classes and dinner, we are able to sing the birthday song to her on about 11pm. My time is about 1pm already.

I'm so tired as I will be having class on 9am tomorrow but she is just my beloved sister. So, I must definitely be there for her although I just manage to sing birthday song to her through webcam in MSN. *Sigh*

See? They are taking family picture without me in it. T____T


After that, I just realise that my parent want to buy a Suzuki for her. No Way! They want to sell my Honda Accord to replace for her Suzuki. Mana boleh macam ni? (How can they do that?) Although my Honda almost 10 years old, it is still so nice to drive. It is manual (so "yeng"), 2000cc (good to speed), pretty interior design (not as prety as the new design of course but at least better than the new local car), good condition with a good air-conditioner provided. See? It just still have its own value. Please don't sell my Honda~~~~ *Protest with raising a lot of banner in the air*


P/S: Happy Birthday ya Hong Ing. :)

2 comments:

Chrono said...

New Suzuki > 10 yr old Honda

Hong Gee said...

*Sigh* I have love to my Honda one although it's already 10 years old. I want it. Will you ever throw ur Old Old grandparent? Won't right? I just love my grandparent as well! XD