RSS

Uni In The Dark

Tonight, I just suddenly have the mood the stay at the uni until late in the night until around 8pm to do my assignment. The uni in the night is just so peace and so silence. Silent until I can't do my assignment. XD -_______-"

I keep searching info from the website for my legal assignment. Oh my god~ I'm so stress on it. Can anyone help me for it? *take a deep breath* If I think I can, I can. I must try to do it. Yes~~

As I heard from Darren, the ASB (Australian School Business - my faculty building) will be closing around 8pm. I was like:


"What? Are you sure?"

"I don't know? May be you can try to stay."

"Erm... Yea... May be I should try. I think I will sit here and wait until the people come and chase me out."

"I never get this room before. This is my first time. (This is a strategy room in ASB) "

"Yea... This is my first time too. Oh~ I love this room so much. How I wish I could stay overnight here."


Darren just show me a big "sweat" face. XD I know I'm insane. He just didn't take it seriously though.

HOWEVER, when it's almost 8pm, I quickly pack up my things and "cabut" (run away) as I'm the only left in the room and there are just too silent. I really scare that I get locked in the building. XD

On the way back home, I am so enjoying with the view of my uni in the night. That's awesome and beautiful!! No matter it's the Red Centre, Engineering Building, Quad, Law Building or the Uni Main Walkway. All are just so pretty! I like it so much. Especially the Uni Walkway and the Quad. Oh~~ Besides that, I just realise the the Unibar are so lively in the night. There are having bands and some nice show there. How great it's huh?


This is the only picture I took for my uni when it's sunset. Pretty?



P/S: The uni in the dark just have different kind of lifestlye compare to the daily. :)

0 comments: