RSS

Indo Market And Iron Man

Our uni is organising a Indo Market at the round house. Wow~~ there are lot of people there grabbing for Indo Foods. Lot of Indonesian gather around there for their local foods. Although we are not Indonesian, we can still try different country foods right?

People... People... and People....


Besides Indo foods, there are some Malaysia foods as well. We spotted "Ban Jiang Kuih" there made by Malaysian. It tastes really like our "Ban Jiang Kuih" although it's a bit expensive compare to Ringgit Malaysia. But I miss it lots, just let me try once okay? Haha.

Jocelyn and I try out a few different kind of Indonesian Foods. It's not too bad though and it's yummy and delicious. *Big Smile* I have forgotten what I get already as their name is hard to remember although it's about the same as the Malay words. XD
One more thing ~ Maggie "put a lot of people aeroplane" tonight. Everyone is looking for Maggie as she is the one calling people to go for the market but she breaks her promise. Ish~~ Haha. I know she is so tired for her assignment already. So she go back to take a nap. I understand it Maggie!! :D

After the market, we meet up Maggie and Jin Soon for a movie around 9pm in Randwick. It's my first time watching movie in Sydney. It costs us for 7 dollar for a ticket and they don't have seat number like we do in Malaysia. Oh~ It's free seating!! Different culture huh? Haha. Although the cinema is not in a very good condition, the film in good - Iron Man. I really recommend people to watch it if you like those kind of Transformer movie as well. Xiang Jie watches twice for it. So can you imagine how interesting is it? XD


We catches the movie until very late until around 12.30am. All of us just feel so tired as tomorrow all of us still have a 9am class. It is so early! Sleep early my friends~~

P/S: Happy Day!

0 comments: