RSS

Surprise Birthday Party!

Phooi Sin and her sister are coming from Melbourne to Sydney for holiday. However, we plan to meet her up tonight for a dinner as all of us still have class on our shoulder. On our way to city, suddenly I realise that Darren is going together. There are not much of question mark on my head during that time. Then, we head to city by a bus.

Kyloon meet us up to lead us to a Thai Restaurant. That restaurant feel hot and looks "hot" man! Besides the reason that restaurant turned on their heater until very warm, it's painted in RED too! Finally, I get to meet up my Sin. Oh~~ miss her a lotz since the last time I met her was in August when I went down to Melbourne.

As two "kaypo"(gossip) girl meet each other, sure "kap" (talk) a lot of gossip stuffs. XD Let me tell you~ she really is the Melbourne's CNN. Once she knew any BIG news, she will spread the news and let everyone (especially penangites) know about it. However, sometime she get some wrong resources and information too! Haha.

As I sit down, I feel that there is something wrong here. Suddenly, Kah Wei and Ian (my housemates) appear on my table. Besides, Yee Hong (coursemate) is here too. There is really something going very wrong here. I think I know what is going to happen later. But don't care~~ EAT FIRST!! XD


~Fish~

~Lamb~

~What is it? Couldn't remember :P~

~Seafood with curry~

FIRE!!!

Yee Hong, Jocelyn, Gee and Sin.

"Leng Luisss" (pretty girls...)

Acting Cute (XJ~ You need to improve~)

I wish that I get a rich rich husband!! XD

~pretty and delicious cake! Thank you guys~

The Girls (P/S: Include XJ)

The Guys (Ian, Sheng Yu, Kyloon, Gee, Xiang Jie, Kah Wei, Darren)

Group Picture

Special Thanks to...
JOCELYN for gathering all the people

KYLOON for carrying the cake the whole day and arranging the whole party

PHOOI SIN for joining in this surprise party (I'm glad that you are here in Sydney for my birthday)

XIANG JIE for signing the bill for us tonight XD (but still AA at the end) -____-""

IAN & KAH WEI for being so secretly leave the house without my attention
DARREN for coming although he has a lot of assignments yet to be complete

SHENG YU for coming from Uni Syd which I'm not unexpected :D

YEE HONG for coming who stay in Central and is quite far from the restaurant

Tonight, Jocelyn and Kyloon purposely wear their Red Shirt for me because my name in chinese are translated into Red Shirt in english. Haha. Thank you guys. :)


P/S: Thank you guys so much for the surprise party! :) A memorable birthday!

0 comments: