RSS

Unibud's Pot Luck

After Ju Bee birthday celebration, it's dinner time again - Unibud's Pot Luck! But...





I HAVE NOT FINISH DIGEST MY LUNCH!! *sigh*




I don't care so much, I just join in to meet up more people there. *smiles showing my teeths* So, pot luck should be everyone cook some dishes there and share it with the others BUT...




Jocelyn, Kyloon and I just join without any foods. @_@




It's not that we don't want to cook but we have been scratching our head to think what to cook but end up no results. Besides, all of us are having lot of assignments on our shoulder and we have no time for it too. Three of us feel bad as we didn't contribute anything for the pot luck but Xiang Yuan insists want us to join.


Gee, Xiang Yuan, Kyloon and Jocelyn.

Besides, they get a cake for those have their birthday on May and June in the pot luck too. So, I "tak pasal pasal" (suddenly) get involve in the birthday celebration. Here come my third birthday cake for my 20th Birthday.

The Bithday Girls and Boys

~My 3rd Birthday Cake~


At the end, there are a lot of foods left over. Phew~ Luckily we did not cook foods there. We did not waste foods. Haha.


P/S: Nice Day!

0 comments: