RSS

NO LONGER TEENAGER!!!

After the movie, I just come back home and continue with my group assignment. Oh~~ I'm so tired!! After I am done with it, it's around 1.45am already. Oh~~ My eyes want to close down already. I quickily pack up my thing and jump onto my bed as I have 9am class tomorrow. I left five and a half hour sleeping time only.

Once I switch off my light, someone just keep knocking my door. Oh My God~ Maggie, Jin Soon, Jocelyn and Kyloon are here with a fresh baked Chocolate Suffle Pudding. Oh~ they give me another surprise celebration again. How sweet they are? Initially Jocelyn planned not to go for the movie and go back for the cake but I just keep asking her to join. Then, all of them work on the cake after the movie. It's so late already. That's why they are so late here because the cake just baked! Oh~ I am the "constraint" for their plan. XD

THANK YOU SO MUCH JOCELYN, MAGGIE, JIN SOON AND KYLOON!!

After that, I can feel their tiredness and stressness already. So, I quickly as them go back to sleep as all of them have 9am class in the morning. Oh~ Thank you guys~~ I'll get the picture from you Maggie when you are free. :D

Oh~~ I'm joining the BIG TWO today. Happy that it's my birthday as I get lot of wishes around the world - Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle, Canberra, Malaysia, Taiwan and UK. Messages just do not stop sending in to my Handphone. Wow~ this is the first time I get so much wishes around the world. Feel so happy! XD However, with the begining of two shows that I get older already. *Sigh*

As usual, I go to attend my lecture and tutorials. I almost late for the 9am tutorial class. Haha. I receive a lot of wishes from my coursemates as well. Yee Hong gives me a huge chocolate bar again as present. Oh~~ thank you Yee Hong.

Huge Chocolate from Yee Hong


In the afternoon, lovely Phooi Sin sends me another birthday wishes before she left Sydney. Thank you Sin! After reach home, I get a birthday card send by Nicole from Canberra. Oh~~ I like the birthday card so much. It's really nice and special. Thank you F*fu Bee!!

Birthday Card from F*Fu Bee


Late in night, Ah Pung gives a me call from Newcastle. We chit-chat for a long time for each other. I miss those moment we have back in Penang. Oh~~ There are two more babies who are borned on the 14 May 1988 too - Justin Khoo and Wee Hean. I wish both of them Happy Birthday too!!

Now, I want to draw a big thank to those who send me birthday wishes.


Thanks to (name are not in order):

Boon

Chareli

Chek

Chia Huey

Choon Looi

Codie Loh

Darren

Edmond Tan

F*fu Ai

F*fu Cien

F*fu Bee

F*fu Hua

F*fu Joe

F*fu Pung

F*fu Siang

Felicia Lim

Hean

Hong Bian

Hui Sien

Ian Chee

Janice Chuah

Jessie Lee

Jia Ying Gan

Jin Soon

Jocelyn Yong

Ju Bee

Justin Khoo

Kah Wei

Kyloon

Lee Lee

Loke See

Lynn

Maggie Yong

Maggie Zhang

Mastura

Mei Zhi

Nick Leung

Min Min Yeoh

Pei Ni Lee

Phooi Sin

Qin

Sandra


Sheng Yu

Soon

Sze Yin

Vicky

Victor Chew

Wendy Jin

Xiang Jie

Yee Hong

Ying Lin

Ying Ying

Yun Ni


Last but not least, My family members of course as they wish me after my movie. :D How sweet they are? Hehe. I hope that I do not miss out any of your names. Sorry if I have missed out your name in the list because I have too much things to remember. :P



P/S: I'M NO LONGER A TEENAGER!! old already~

0 comments: