RSS

A Day I Met LEEHOM...

Saturday night, just as usual, is our family days where all of us surely will have our dinner together. We were going to Gurney Plaza because the past two weeks, we went to Quuensbay Mall but we were stuck in the traffic. Then, we changed destination for this week. But what do we want to eat for today? We were choosing the restaurants along the corridor of Gurney Place. Suddenly, my sis(Ing) met her friend with her boyfriend in SEGA.

Gee:" Who's it?"

Ing:" She's my friend. That day I have told u that one of my friend's boyfriend looks like Lee Hom. That's hers!!"

Gee:" Is it? Where? Where? Where is her boyfriend?"

Ing:" There.... sitting inside SEGA."

I just keep looking at him. Walau eh~ HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE LEEHOM!! Superb handsome. I want to faint at that moment. Then, it's time to check that pirated Lee Hom's background!!! Wow... he is handsome, intelligent and rich!! What a prince charming for all of the girls~!!! Haihz... There are 2 bad news: Firstly, he's younger than me for 3 years! Secondly, he has girlfriend already! But never mind because.... he still have an elder brother. KekeKe~! According to my sister, his brother is quite handsome too!!! haha~! I think I have think too much already! haha~

These are his pictures I "stole" from his friendster without his permission..... Shh... keep secret please...

He and his girlfriend....

What do you think? How many percents does he look like Lee Hom?

After that, we have dinner at DOME. Wau... It's really expensive and this is the first time I have been there and eating a big portion of fish and chips. It's nine in the night only I have my dinner. Can't you imagine how hungry my stomach is?

Gurney Plaza was having an exibition of Mini Copper. It costs about RM 200,000 - RM 300,000 and it is really very expensive. But its "interior" design is really nice. High class....


P/S: What a happy day I have met the "pirated" Lee Hom.

6 comments:

Joe-Lene said...

HONG GEEEEE!!!! you memang geng.. you so siao of him arh!! steal the pictures from his friendster!! i cant imagine you will do such things.. Wahahhahahahahh...

Hong Gee said...

hHAhAhaHhA~~~!!! Shh.... dont tell anyone about it~ when I blog his pics, my sis saw it u know~ she also say me gai lo.... haha~ hey... wat do u feel? Does he look like Lee Hom?

Joe-Lene said...

Hahaha..looks like leehom or not i dont know lar..later hua will put big big objection here for you..haahha..but good looking also loh.. =)

Hong Gee said...

haha...of cos good looking la... he looks like Leehom wor.. hehe... I'm sure Hua will do that later too~!! hehe~~

huahua said...

wei wei..not i wanna put big big objection but.......really.....you know...NOT ALIKE....i'm so sorry...gee..hee..
gee..i'm so shocked that you steal the pictures...oh my god..
erm..although his look dont like leehom but he is quite good looking la..hee..
i know you sure not agree with my objection one..well..just my opinion la..k..i'm just tell out the truth...wahaha=P

Hong Gee said...

haihz.... cheh... hua hua "yan3 li4 cha1" lor... haha.... joking nia la... but never mind... I know in your heart that eric is your pirated LeeHom liao... hehe... I'll forgive u... hehe....