RSS

Notebook and A Wierd Man

After passing up the economics assignment, all of us feel so tired because it makes us struggle for a week already. Therefore, some of us were going back to have a good sleep. Nicole, Cien, Siang and I were going to Queensbay Mall to search for notebook. We looked at Toshiba, Twinhead, Hp and Compact. Wow~ that salesgirl promote her compact until really nice. She made all of us are willing to buy it. But I will be going to search for more advices. What is your opinion? Could all of you give me some advices? Dell? Hp? Compact? Toshiba? Twinhead? Apple? Vaio? Benq? Acer? Fujitsu? Ibm?

During the night time, my parents brought us to eat dinner at the town area. Along the way, we saw a weird man. During that time, it was raining. We saw a weird man which one of his hand was holding an umbrella, another hand was eating his foods at the hawker stall. When we saw it, we felt so funny. Then, my dad drove back that road again and asked my to take his picture. -.-" Walau eh~ but I did it as he wished. So shame. hehe~

What do you think about this?

P/S: Which notebook to choose?

0 comments: