RSS

Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix

When I wake up early in the morning, I found that I received a message from Nicole:" Hey hey. You okay, miss RELIABLE?" I am analysing why Nicole send me such a message. Then when I saw the miss call of Cien and Nicole which stated on 8.00am, then only I realise that it's WEDNESDAY!! My class starts on 8.00am. That time is already 8.29am. I'M LATE!!! Then, I rush into the bathroom and bath for about 5 minutes. I am rushing down to my car and sms-ing Nicole that I'm on my way. On my way running towards my car, Cien calls me.

Cien:" What happens to you?"

Gee:" I wake up late. Now I'm coming."

Cien:" So are you still coming?"

Gee:" Yes, of course I'm coming!"

I speed so fast and rush to school. In within 10 minutes, I have reached school. BROKE RECORD! I reach Inti on 8.45am. In 15 minutes, I bath and drive to school. Phew~ but I'm lost in the class. This is the first day I being late to class. BROKE RECORD AGAIN!! Anyway, I would like to thank to Cien and Nicole who are keep calling me and wake me up. Sorry to Cien that I make you worry. Thank you Pung that sends me the records of Sara's lessons. Thank Hua for helping me to pick up during the lessons. THANK YOU ALL OF YOU! Touched~~

We are going to watch the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on the first day - 11th July 2007 after the class. We have bought the tickets in advance. Thank you so much Hua Hua. On 11.15am, we reach Queensbay to buy drinks, popcorns, mash potatoes and sweet corn. When we move in the cinema, we meet Jacq who has came back from KL Monash. She is coming with her mother.

The movie get started. Um... Some part of the movie are quiet funny and interesting. When the movie is moving on, Joe, who sit besides me, falls asleep. I knew ah Pung also want to sleep already but she is forcing herself to watch it. The movie length is about 2 and a half hours. Lastly, we found that the movie's story is just as normal because it seems to be no point and no mission in the story. Quite boring....

Then, we go to have KFC at qeensbay again but all of us don't dare to use the voucher again. haha... What a lovely day we have... I think Soo Siang is having one too! haha!

P/S: Rating: 4 stars

2 comments:

Joe-Lene said...

LOL..harry potter really sien ma..thats why fell asleep..HAhahaha..

Hong Gee said...

haha... yaya.... I agree it too~~! some more u sick wor~~ nvm nvm~~ we allow u to sleep~ haha~~ Get well soon o~~