RSS

LOPP's Gang

The members of LOPP's gang didn't meet for about 4 months time already. We~~ miss Ai Yeen (Yeen) so much!! Yeen is the only one leave far far away from us. She went to KL Monash University for 4 months already. She is having holiday and she comes back to Penang. So 4 of us finally meet together again! What a happy day we have?

We meet at Queensbay on 2pm and keep chit-chatting. Along the way, Cien appears in front of us again! Ew~~ She is following Ah Pung to Queensbay~ haha~ Then, we decide to go to Old Town to have some coffee. After we get our sit, suddenly Hwei Mun (Mun) suggest to eat at Wong Kok. Then, we thicken our face and walk away from Old Town without eating anything. No face~ *This is the first time I do this kind of things*

Then, we eat at Wong Kok restaurant. After that, I found that the "Po Lo Bao" is really delicious. Initially I am wondering about the taste. After they force me to eat it... Yum Yum!! Nice Nice Nice~! I will have a try next time again.

After finishing some tea, we go to play "Ting Ting". There are a lot of games there. Initially, it seems nothing so interesting to me. When I start to involve in it, you will crazy about it. We are keep changing the tokens to play again and again. I like the racing car the most. It is so "siok" when you know how to control it. We play until going to get crazy. Lastly, we end up the day on about 5pm.

Before that, ah pung feels that we don't have the HSC feel again. All of us reply her and say:" Of Course la! We are getting mature already!". Yeen is going off tomorrow. Hope that she will take care herself.

Definition of LOPP:
L = Leong hwei mun
O= Ooi hong gee
P = Poh ai yeen
P = Pung xin yi

P/S: Miss the days we have last year.

2 comments:

justin k said...

HONG GEE!!! I didn't know you got blog! Hehe. How are you! Can I link you???

Hong Gee said...

Justin Khoo~! hehe... but I knew yours for a long time d~ hehe~ of cos u can link me~ mind me to link u too?