RSS

Sales of Harry Potter

Yesterday, I told my dad about the sales of Harry Potter's books in TESCO which advertised in the Star Paper. It mentioned that open on 7.01am! During that time, he was lying on my sister's bed, looks like going to fall asleep.

Dad:" Huh? Is it? See whether I can wake up or not la... Or may be afternoon... because I feel lazy to wake up so early..."

Gee:" Oo... okay lor..."

Then, I went back to my bedroom disappointedly. After 10 minutes, he ran back to my bedroom and told me...

Dad:" Eh... Tesco sales is it? I just watch the news. They state that Popular, MPH etc all big book shop boycott to sell Harry Potter because Tesco is selling at a very low price. Is it true?"

Sweat -.-".....

Gee:" I just told you 10 minutes ago but you refuse to listen to me."

Dad:" okay okay.... tomorrow wake up at 6.30am. We rush to Tesco early to grab those books. Sure a lot of people will be going."

Gee:" Deal... Hong Ing, do you want to help us to grab those books faster? More people more hands, then we will grab more. "

Ing:" okay okay... wake me up too...."

The next morning, 21th July 2007, I wake up on 6.30am and have my bath because I'm attending law class after this. Then, I wake my dad and sis up. On 7.00am, we came out from our house and went to the nearest Tesco. We reached there on 7.05am. There is not much car as we expected. At that moment, we saw some people bought the books. My dad was acting like a fans and rushing to the 3rd floor. When we reached the Harry Potter counter..... Cheh~ No people was grabbing at all. Then, we grabbed the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 2 edition for the 7th of Harry Potter. Satisfaction. Hehe~

After we bought those books, we were walking back to the car park to get our car. Along the way back, we saw one auntie was on her way to grab those books. She was climbing on the escalator. My dad saw her and told me that....

Dad:" Aiyo.... WHY THE BOOKS FINISHED SELLING SO FAST?"

Gee:" You ar.... so evil.... later auntie fall down ar... There are still a lot of stocks..... "

Dad:" Play with the auntie nia mah...."

sweat -.-".... That is what my childish dad did....

My whole series of Harry Potter...

I bought the two books for RM 69.90 each only....

P/S: I'm one of those early birds who get the "HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS".

2 comments:

Joe-Lene said...

salute your family! wake up early in the morning just to grab the books. =)

Hong Gee said...

HAHhhahAa~ yala~ I also dont know why we were managed to do this kind of thing~ :-D