RSS

Full-hearted Jelly

Once Cien reached school, her new watch caught my attention. It is so beautiful, nice and class. Her mum finally bought her the Casio watch as she has promised since 5 years ago (Is it? could not remember.. hehe..). It costs her mum about RM 250. Expensive lor... but I like it so much. Cien... you wont blame me that I admire your watch rather than you right? keke~

The expensive watch...


The watch on my hand...


Today, it's Siang's turn to prepare soft dinner for us. However, Chee Keong (our law lecturer) suddenly cancel our class. Of course we will finish it before we left school. It's one kind of jelly.

So sweet and nice...

one weird hand appears in front of Joe and Me...

See all of them were concentrating on the foods...

The producer...
P/S: Siang, nice job!

3 comments:

Joe-Lene said...

I thought Cien's watch costs RM380?! Hahaha.

Hong Gee said...

o... That is the price before discount... after discount only RM 250... hehe...

Joe-Lene said...

Oh I see.. =) hahah..