RSS

INTI Family Day

Um... well.. Chee Keong's class ended earlier because of the Inti Family Day. When our class is going on, there are a lot of students, seems like secondary students, are looking in our classroom are watching us having our class. We are just like in the Zoo. We are the animal and they are the visitors. Yiak~ hate that kind of feelings.

After the class, all of us who are so "kind" sure will buy the coupons and eat it as breakfast. Some foods are really nice and special. I like the Cheese Bom. Its physical is just like a nugget but it contains cheese and mash potatoes in it. It's so delicious. I wish to have it somemore. When we are having the Cheese Bom, Mr. Goh came and talk to me. He suddenly offer to buy us some foods as he said he has too many of it. Then, when he knew that Wei and I wish to eat Thai Rice, he went to buy for us. Thank you so much, Sir.

After that, when all of us are enjoying the rice, another teacher gave Wei his coupons too. Then, we wondered that all the teachers are given a lot of coupons. Therefore, most of them couldn't finish it. Then, we saw Mr. Yeoh's daughter. Wau~ she is so cute and beautiful. Actually, I felt that she looks a bit like my youngest sister.

Finally, I bought the Bangkok "Ban Jiang Kui" go back home for my family members. It's so nice and delicious. I never have it before. The santan in it is really nice.


P/S: Thank you Mr. Goh.

0 comments: