RSS

Prince

After my 4pm class, I rushed down to farlim to fetch Zhia Lin (Lynn). We are going to Gurney Plaza to buy Nicholas Teo's album - Prince (Wang Zi). On the way to Gurney, Lynn and I just kept chit-chatting in the car. Suddenly.....

Lynn:" Gee, is it your friend beside there?"

I turned my face to my right hand side and see the person in the car. It's CIEN!!!

Gee:" Why you follow me to Gurney har? You should know I'm going to Gurney. Why are you going to Gurney?"

Cien:" How I know you want to go Gurney? You want to go Gurney for what purpose?"

Gee:" I have said I'm going to buy Nicholas Teo album WANG ZI mah~"

Cien:" Oh~ ya hor~"

Gee:" Ok la~ let you go first la~ I follow behind you~"

After 1 minutes, I saw my message that is from Cien:
"Ha ha... Thanks wo... Just now was thinking wan cut who punya car... ha ha..."

Actually Cien was at the illegal land. She created an additional land. Therefore, I just let her cut inside my land. Then, we both park at the lot that is facing the sea. Cien paid the parking fee for me (hehe). Thanks a lot Cien.

Gee:" Wah~ you drive so fast ar? I just come from Inti and pick up my friend at Farlim then I come to Gurney. I haven't reach but you are already beside me liao~ Just now when I leave Inti you also haven't leave Inti~"

Cien:" Yala~ I didn't drive fast also~ Just normal speed only (cheh)..."

Gee:" ok la~ So why you come to Gurney?"

Cien:" want to buy movie's tickets mah~ TRANSFORMER"

Then, I went to buy my album and she just went to buy her tickets herself. After that, I just drop Lynn back to Farlim then I went home happily.

Nice album.... (but Cien and Hua criticies it...T_T)

I like this picture....

Prince....
P/S: Nice songs in this album.

0 comments: