RSS

Japanese Buffet

*~_On 7th of June 2007_~*

Tonight, my parents bring us to Shangri-la Hotel to have Japanese Buffet....
yum yum....
Let me don't write too much....
Directly provide those delicious foods' pictures....
The Islander.....
Foods....
Salads.....

Salmons....


Tempura and Chicken....
Prawns, Crabs, Salmons....

Desserts.... It's so nice and colourful.....



The four flowers of my parents.....


My "bo tak" daddy and "pretty" mummy....

yum.... yum.... Do you know what is it?

Having sweet desserts.....
Having cake....


Having Cuppocino....

The Tomato Lovers.....

The youngest.....


2 of us.....

P/S: Phew.... DELIOUS lor....

3 comments:

Joe-Lene said...

wei..i wanna eat lahhhh!!!! TAO TAO TAO TAO TAO TAO TAO TAO.. eat TAOOO!!!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

yor.. so delicious... seah me.. hey, ur sis all don't look alike one...

Hong Gee said...

Joe: yalo... I also wanna eat TAO... hey... we choose one day and go there to eat.... wan or not?

Cien: haha.... si meh? many ppl say me & 2nd look like my dad... the 3rd & 4th look like my mummy... u r the only one say all of us don't look alike... haha....