RSS

Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer

Supposingly, I have planned to start doing my homework and to study some books. For the past saturday and sunday, I did nothing else. I updated my blogS for the 2 days (I scared that if I still doesn't want to update my blog, I will get scolded by somebody else). So that's why I force myself to do something on monday, at least.

On 12.49pm, Cien sent me a message: "Boring... who wan come out play?" After several messaging (please... don't imagine like the Fu-Yoh advertisment), we decided to hang out to Gurney Plaza. The "we" included Cien, Hua and Me only bacause:
(a) Nicole asked Cien to study account.
(b) Wei was hanging out with her friends in Redbox TOO.
(c) Pung was planning to watch ALONE with her cousin.
(d) Siang was driving around the town area searching for "Kuan Yim" Temple.
(e) Sim Ai was in Kedah.
(f) Joe was being a lazy pig in her house.

Therefore, in the end, end up with just 3 of us. I have totally put aside everything about my plan because I need relaxation (lame reason).

When we reached Gurney, it's almost 3.00pm. We decided to watch the Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer on 3.45pm. At the counter preparing to buy "student price" ticket, Cien couldn't find her student card. Then, she rushed back to her car to find it but she still couldn't find it. Hua and I found all over her JUST DO IT school bag and found it. haihz... Finally, 3 student price ticket, Rm15.00. When I saw my watch, it's 3.15pm already. We used up 15 minutes for searching her student card. haha...

We just walk around her and there in order to wait for the movie. There are a lot of jokes created in the whole day. I just couldn't remember it at all. The movie is great, nice, funny and cute. The actors are handsome and the actress is pretty. I would recommend all of you to watch it.


After that, Cien and Hua bought me to a place which located near one-stop to have dinner. It's famous with western food but I was so unlucky, the reastaurant still haven't open. Then, we changed another location which is recommend by Cien. It's famous with western foods too. Chicken Chop, Grill Chicken, BBQ Chicken.... the fruit juice is nice too! Cien, the place that you recommend is really nice.

I though that I could escape from cooking today's dinner but in the end, i still need to prepare it to them. Haihz... what a f*fu family? haha.... but I enjoyed cooking for them too as I may not have the chance next year.

P/S: Thanks Cien for being the second entertainer for the whole day.

0 comments: