RSS

Reastaurant MAY FONG

*~+On 2nd June 2007+~*
=+Saturday+=
Today, my parents plan to go to Sungai Petani to visit my grandmother....
therefore, my english class cancel (yeah!!)....
then, we plan to have our lunch at restaurant MAY FONG....
it locates at butterworth....
we have not eat there for a long time already....
but... when we reach there...
the shop is on holiday due to that Ah GONG's birthday....

haihz... so sad....
then we go to Bukit Mertajam to eat "Black Rice".....
we eat it until bored already....
then, we go to Sungai Petani which take us about half an hour...

It's so boring there.....
I've nothing to do.....
Then, I take a nap until 5.oopm....
My aunt and my mum bring us to eat Laksa....
wah~~ so delicious la....
then, I come back and play with my handsome cousin....
see?

At night, my uncle brings us to eat Siam foods....
but it doesn't seem like Siam foods....
more look like seafood.....
See the sunset in SP?

Then, I couldn't sleep for the whole night....
May be the air-conditioner is not cold enough....
besides, I was bite by a lot of mosquito....
Urgh...

*~+On 3rd of June 2007+~*
I wake up early in the morning....
on 9.00am....
my grandmother cook me a delicious home-made mee.....

On about 10.30am....
we start our journey back to Penang.....
when we almost reach butterworth, me daddy ask me whether want to go back to Restaurant MAY FONG to have lunch (it's 11.30am).....
and of course, we decide to go to....

Finally, It's open....
There are a lot of people are waiting....
But the workers are so efficient...
within 5 minutes, we get a place to sit down already....
and within 10 minutes, we get our foods to eat too...

See the famous "Koey Teow"?

The famous chicken.....

The famous "Wan Tan"....

Phew.... I'm so full and satisfy....

P/S: The foods there are very delicous, go to have a try....

2 comments:

Joe-Lene said...

Hhaha.. you so love the mei fong koey teow ah! kelian.. first day couldnt have it and went there on the 2nd day..but.. from b'worth to BM..so far! go to BM just to have a breakfast..haha..

Hong Gee said...

haha... yalar.. I love it so much... actually on the first day ar... I wanna call u all whether have any place to recommend for me or not... near that may fong... so u recommend for me BM's nice foods la... haha....