RSS

Certificate of Excellence

I get my certificate of excellence from Inti College today. Hurray~~ I've made it! It's so unbelievable that I have received the award. I never thought that I'll be getting an academic award. Um... Frankingly speaking, it just like I have never been awarded any academic awards because my schools were full with Brilliant students. I'm so excited when I knew that I have been awarded the certificate of exellence.

However, we didn't attend the Inti Academic Award Ceremony on the 23th of June 2007. It was not that we did not want to attend the ceremony. Our class finished on 12noon but the ceremony started on 4pm. 4 hours break is too long for us to wait, especially those that are going back to butterworth. No matter how... I'll work harder to get the award again in the next sem~ :-p


Tuesdayssss remind me our DINNER!! Nicole makes us some Tea-Leaf-Eggs today. (apa itu?) hehe... it's "cha2 ye4 dan4". Everyone are given 2 eggs except Siang, Cien and Wei. Siang and Cien get one and a half only because Nicole bought 15 eggs only. Wei absent today because her eyes "sick". Pity~ The eggs are delicious. It was cooked by Nicole and she was assisted by Cien. Nice cook ya, Nicole?


P/S: All of you must Work Hardsssss .......

3 comments:

Bee said...

Wa gee! Must focus + zoom zoom at the phrase "Certificate of Excellence"!
HAHAAHa. Well done sweetie.

Hong Gee said...

haha~ yala~ scare you cannot see mah~ quekekeke~ joking la~ thank you~ hehe~ Well done to you too sweetie~

KOKahKOK said...

well done! 1st time visiting your blog and goen through all post and found dis! congrat leh!