RSS

Scrambled Egg

*~_On 5th of June 2007_~*

Today, just as usual we are having class from 4pm to 8pm....
during the 6pm break, we plan to have a soft dinner.....
but today, that Lim Lee Yang doesn't know why have "form"... teach until almost time...
so we just have about 10minutes to eat our soft dinner....

Teng... Teng.... Teng..... Teng......
Today soft dinner is scrambled egg porduces by Cien Shin and assists by Nicole....

See those pictures take during the process....

uncooked egg....


cooked egg....


Nicole is helping.....

WAH~~~ Cien is cooking (must keep this pic.. hehe...)...




yeah, mission complete.....


See all the smiles on our face? (except wei & my face...hehe...)

It makes me really full and satisfy....
After 8pm, I go home but I couldn't eat my dinner already.....

I'm really full....

P/S: Thanks a lot to Cien and Nicole....

0 comments: