RSS

Diarrhea

Finally, I have time to update my blog because on the past few days, I've been suffering a stomachache and diarrhea.....
I'm pretty tired on those days....
now, let me recall....

*~+ On 28th May 2007+~*
=+Monday+=
Today, just as usual, I don't have any classes....
so I stay in home with my sisters who are having holidays.....
but, I feel that I'm so tired....
I don't have energy to do things....

Initially, I though that I just don't have mood because of that "Boring English Teacher" that I've mentioned before....
but later on, I'm having headache....

On the evening, I even feel worse...
I feel want to vomit.....
Then, I just have some rice as my dinner....

*~+On 29th May 2007+~*
=+Tuesday+=
Early in the morning, I start to run to the toilet (having diarrhea)....
So that's why, the whole day I'm unfeeling well.....
Even though today I've class from 4pm to 8pm....
I still try my best to attend those class....

Besides that, I have done mash potatoes for my buddies.....
but I think the quantity is too much right?
but hope that they would like it....

I start to eat the chinese medicine for my sickness....
but it seem doesn't help me a lot.....
I'm still keep running to the toilet.....

At night, my daddy brings my sisters to Sport Club to swim...
After that, My mummy and I join them later to have dinner....
although I try to be careful for what I'm eating now....
I still eat a lot of oily foods....
I think tomorrow I've know the "effects"....
that end up my tuesday....

*~+On 30th May 2007+~*
=+Wednesday+=
Today, our class will just end up on 10am morning....
then, I've recommed a new place which is famous with "koey teow ting" to my buddies....
after that, we went to Queensbay as Cien said that today the "New Zealand Natural" is having 30% discount....

I still don't care about it.....
I eat ice-cream, cream puff......
After I've went home, I run to the toilet again and again....
Then, I eat the chinese medicine again and again....
haihz....
What a DIARRHEA? It makes me really pick up my white flag....

P/S: Hope to recover soon

5 comments:

Joe-Lene said...

Eiii~ we love your mash potatoes salad la! dont worry :) stay healthy always and keep away from the oily food.. hee

Hong Gee said...

Thank you so much Joe... as long as you like it.... haha... I've recover now... so no need to keep away from oily foods d... haha... anyway, thanks a lot o... JOE...

Joe-Lene said...

hahaha.. welcome la.. apa ni.. F FRIENDS wat!! :)

Hong Gee said...

haha.. yaya... thank you o... my f*fu friend.... hehe...

Anonymous said...

Spitypettom
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/rickets-osteomalacia]rickets osteomalacia[/url]
Maillatob