RSS

Badminton Day

Our class finish on 10amearly in the morning. What have we plan to spend our time? The answer is BADMINTON DAY! Unfortunately, I don't have badminton racket. Haihzz... This morning, we found that everyone bring extra badminton rackets. At the end of the day, there are surplus of badminton rackets. Haha.

After we waste our time for 3 hours, finally we step into the badminton court which is located at Permata in Paya Terubong. We booked 2 courts for 1pm. After that, we spread into 4 person per court. Initially, Siang + I one group versus Pung + Sim Ai. Our group loses because I haven't warm up. Sorry ya Soo Siang because I did not play badminton for a long long long time already. After 2 hours, my physical condition just look like I just finish bathing. Haha. All of our face are superb red. I feel so well after sweating. We finished our games on 3pm.

P/S: Thanks Siang for borrowing me her badminton racket. (Pictures will be available later).

0 comments: