RSS

Wong Chau Jun

*~_On 6th of June 2007_~*

Do you know what is "Wong Chau Jun"?
it's a coffee shop that is famous with "fish bee hoon".....

Today, we have class from 8am -10am only.....
then, some of them have decide to go to Wong Chau Jun to have breakfast which locate near Komtar.....
because Sim Ai and I haven't go there to eat before....
so they decide to bring us there....
then, Hua and I drive down there.....

See those pic that have taken....

The foods that we have order....

then, we sit there and chit-chat until about 12noon....

after that, Joe, Hua, Cien and Nicole go to Gurney to buy something....

Siang, Pung, Wei, Sim Ai and me go back to INTI....

on the way back, I speed until about 80km/h.....

suddenly, I saw a policeman hide until the bridge, inside the plants there with a camera.....

gossh... speed track.....

I then slow down quickly....Hope that I wouldn't get "saman"......

P/S: Nice foods......

2 comments:

Joe-Lene said...

naughty geeeee! speed speed speeeeeddd~!! hahaa

Hong Gee said...

T_T yalo... I know I'm wrong d... please forgive me... haha...