RSS

端午节

Since last sunday, my mum has "bao bak chang" for todays' festival - 端午节 (Duan Wu Jie). All of us cooprate to help mummy to cook. Hong Lay (3rd), Hong Xuan(4th) and I had been ordered to wash the leaf of the "bak zhang". Hong Ing (2nd) was ordered to cut the materials. My dad cut those small onions and others. My mum? of course she was the one COOKING.




Haha. It's my first time editing photos. Thanks a lot to Cien for teaching the method to edit it o~~ THANK YOU CIEN SHIN.

Supposingly, all of us plan to bring "bak zhang" ourselves today because we are having Finance's test. Therefore, there is no one will prepare any soft dinner. In the end, only Hua, Wei and I bring "bak Zhang".

Hua eats "bak zhang" differently from us. She eats it with "soya sauce" but Wei and I eat with chili sauce and tomato sauce. Initially, she "yew" on my eating method and I "yew" on hers. Besides, Hua eats "ki zhang" with kaya but we eat with "black honey". Then, we make a conclusion.... Tai Peng eating method is different from penang's method.

Today, the weather is so "unstable", strong winds with rains for the WHOLE day. May be it's due to the festival too. Let me introduce to you my bottle's cousin....

Teng Teng Teng Teng....

See another "friend" of my bottle? haha....

Do they look alike? haha. Actually it's Cien's bottle. She just bought it for a few days. The other one with different colour is joe's bottle. All of us bought it from the Queensbay's JUSCO.

P/S: Happy "Bak Zhang" festival.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are most welcome gee...