RSS

JUST DO IT

Cien has changes a new school bag. After a while, I found that Cien's nike bag is the same as my sister's school bag. They are just different colour. After chit-chatting, I know that Cien actually has a desperation to buy my sister's bag (black colour with green colour word - JUST DO IT) but it's out of stock already. Finally, we found out that my sister has bought the last stock. She bought it in Gurney Plaza. This bag cost both of them RM129.oo. What do you think?


P/S: It's a dream bag for most of the students.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

people punya bag eh picture also want steal...

Anonymous said...

actually is not INTENTION is DESPERATION to buy it...

Hong Gee said...

bukan mah~~ I nak edit picture~~ tapi picture saya tangkap tak macam kamu tangkap begitu CANTIK mah~~ So mah curi yours lor~~ boleh tak? haha~~ okok~~ I'll change it to DESPERATION~~~ haha~~~

Anonymous said...

wah.. so now praise my picture nice lah!!!

Hong Gee said...

hAHhaha~ no la~~~ your picture really nicer mah~~~ haha~~ you should be proud of it~ haha~~

Bee said...

hahaha that last photo (cien with the bag) is pretty funny.
cien looks like a tortoise. hahaaha

Hong Gee said...

hahaha~~ dont let Cien know about it~~ later she will kill you ar~~ haha~~

Anonymous said...

EXCUSE ME CHUAH LENG BEE... after 5 days already but doesn't mean i didn't see it... i will cekek you...