RSS

Replacement Birthday

We have planned a replacement birthday for Sim Ai for a long time. This is because we missed to celebrate with her at the beginning of this year on 7 Feb. We finally decide to celebrate for her today because we have more time on wednesday.

After 12pm class, I quickly rush home to pick up my mum to queensbay as I've promised her to bring her there. On the same time, 7 of them will bring Sim Ai to play bowling in One-stop. T_T so sad... I don't have the chance to join them because I have another job to do - buy Sim Ai's present and card.

When the time almost reaches 2pm, I go to meet them at one-stop. Then,
we spread into 5 cars to go Gurney. Finally, they decide to eat at Zing Do (it's locate at the old Breek's shop - at the corner). I think it's korea foods. The comment I can give is I don't like it. I wouldn't dare to go and eat that food again. Besides, the staff want us to pay the money first before they send the foods for us. So weird!

Now, she's the Belated Birthday Girl.
Vegetarian Bibim Bap...
Chicken Bibim Bap...Garlic Chicken Bibim Bap....The key chain we give her....
9 of us....
After that, Siang fetches Pung , Sim Ai and I go back. Luckily, it has not traffic jam yet. Then, Siang drop me home. Thanks a lot ya.

P/S: Happy Belated Birthday to ni ni...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROMPAKAN DI SINI!!! TANGKAP PENCURI GAMBAR!!!!

Hong Gee said...

KAkAKkak~~~ you tak on9 pun~ I tak tau pi mana ambil gambar~~~ Joe pun panggil saya CURI GAMBAR di tempat kamu~~ hehe~~ cepat sikit mah~~ sorry lor~~~ haha~~

Anonymous said...

JOE ask u to curi one arh?? JOE, pay me...

Hong Gee said...

hHAahHAa~ don't blame Joe la~ actually all of them also curi from you mah~~ from my list include Joe, Nicole, me, .....