RSS

Full-co-opearation Egg Tart

What a late post for this. This was Ah Pung's turn to prepare soft dinner for us. In fact, all of us went to her house and did it together because we want to learn the method of doing an egg tart. The main cook is Wei as she worked as a trainee before in a bakery shop. So, she conducted us during the process. Let me recalled the process...

Step 1: I measured the weight of the flour as Wei told me.


Step 2: Hua, Cien and Nicole take turn to filter the flour.



Step 3: Mix the flour, butter and icing sugar and blend it with the machine.



Step 4: Pung prepare the hot water, cold water and add some sugar. Then, Joe stir the aqueous.


Step 5: Add the egg and the egg york into the aqueous.


Step 6: Make the cover according to the cup.


Step 7: Put the mixture into the cover.


Step 8: It is done to be put into the oven.




Step 9: Ting... ... It is done...

The cleaner. hehe...


Ah pung made us some coffee.
Once I smell it, it is so nice. But once I put it in my mouth... Blek... It is bitter taste. Oh... Actually Ah Pung didn't put any sugar at all because it is for our own good! She cares about our health. Thank you ah Pung.

It is time to taste it. This is our egg tart done with our full co-operation. I feel satisfy with it. Nice job to all of us!!
P/S: Delicous...

0 comments: