RSS

Winter Warmers

Two more days come my final examinations. However, we still stick to our original plan for saturday night - going for family day. We have lost our opportunity to eat weatern food for the last two weeks as my grandmother was here. Therefore, we wouldn't miss the chance to eat western food for tonight. Without any idea, we just went to Gurney Plaza first. After a few look, we decided to have a try in WINTER WARMERS.

This is our first time having dinner in it. It is actually a kind of coffee and tea shop. Without any consideration, my mum has been the member of the shop by paying 20 dollars for it. Sweat... um.... actually I don'y really enjoy those foods as may be it doesn't suitable for my taste. However, the others did enjoy it very much. If you would like to have a try, I would recommend you to try its pasta. It is delicious in fact.


Cheers....


After dinner, we went to Penang Club to have some dessert. It makes me forget about my examinations. I was superb full tonight by having so much delicious food.

P/S: Remember that it's a coffee and tea shop.

0 comments: