RSS

Day 4 in Australia

Today is the day to discover Sydney by our car. Our main destination was the University of New South Wales (UNSW). First destination was beach because it was a sunny day. Wau... the beach superb nice and beautiful. See?

UNSW view 1....
UNSW view 2....
UNSW view 3.....
UNSW view 4....
I found that there were a lot lot lot of students in UNSW. Mostly are Asians. The library was really superb big. There are about 7 levels of library and there are many students in the library. It links me back to the feeling of my first day going into Penang Chinese Girls' High School. It just like many seniors that I didn't know they are and new situation I have met. Besides, there are many types of people in UNSW. Besides that, I get a culture shock too. No wonder all the oversea student would changed after they went overseas.

After that, we went to find Uncle Tong again for lunch. He owned a chinese restaurant in Sydney city. We ordered some hokkien mee and laksa. This round really has the taste of Penang Hokkien Mee. About the laksa, it is actually the Penang Curry Mee. Taste nice as well according to my dad because I didn't eat curry mee in fact.

Cheese...
After that, we took a few pictures.
Harbour Bridge.
The rent car.

P/S: Good Day.

2 comments:

Chrono said...

The library has over 10 floors..........

Hong Gee said...

oh.. is it? hehe... I'm not pretty sure about it.. I knew you know more detial than I am as you are studying there right now... hehe.. anyway... thx for our information... hehe...