RSS

A day in Kim Gary with Cien...

Today, Cien and I went to Gurney Plaza looking for note book because we were searching for more "legally" advices and opinions. After we went in the House of Notebook, we went into the Apple shop too. Although we didn't wish to buy it, but it is the longest place we have stayed in it.

Frankly speaking, Apple is the beast notebook compare to the others. Besides that, the price as not as high as before anymore. It wouldn't hacked my any virus too. However, it is not so friendly use in the market. After that, we went to Kim Gary to have our "tea". After so long I have never been to Kim Gary, it brings surprise for me this time.

Cien just know what to order. She recommend a lot of things which I have never tried. Wao... It is delicious. The toasted bread, the soup, the noodles and the drinks are all nice nice nice.


It is me with the noodles.

Cien with 2 nice drinks.

P/S: Nice food recommended by Cien.

0 comments: