RSS

The last day in Australia

I'm going back home today. We woke up early in the morning. Urgh~ I slept for a few hours only last night. I feel so tired. We went to Melbourne Airport to check in. That person who was helping us to check in who suck. She was so discriminate chinese. She did a lot of silly things.

Firstly, she weighted our total language. ok.. that's fine but she calculated and added up one by one. Her action was really horrible. Secondly, she weighted our HAND language and mentioned that the weight shouldn't over 7kg. F*** her. I have never heard about this rule before. I just knew that the size of the hand language is the important issue, NOT the weight. Urgh~ and we have only one hand lauguage for six person. Suak then, we then seperate it into two bags. I wouldn't let this kind of person spoil my mood.

This is the last picture we took in Australia.


Bye bye Australia. Finally, I reached Penang on 9pm. After that, we went to eat Porridge as dinner. Penang's foods are still the best.

P/S: Hurray~~ Penang!!!

0 comments: