RSS

Day 8 in Australia

It is skiing day today. We woke up early in the morning as we were preparing to take the lesson to ski today. It takes us 2 hours to learn. After the lesson, we knew how to ski already. After that, I fell down deeply until very painful. It made me scared to ski again. Then, I just stand beside and watch my sister and dad ski. haihz... I'll try again next time.

It's me in the ski suit.


Family photo with a beautiful screen.


On 4.00pm, we left Mount Buller. I missed the snow mount so much. After that, I called up phooi sin along the way back by using the public phone. My dad caught this picture when I was making the phone.


Later, Phooi Sin met me on 11.00pm on the night. At the end, we chit-chat until we forgot about the time. Lastly, my mum came over to my room and asked phooi sin to go back as it is really late already. It is dangerous for her to walk home alone. Therefore, I sent her down to the lobby. However, we still cit-chat non-stopin the lobby. haihz.... what to do? two kaypo girls met would end up like this. But I enjoyed it very much. Phooi sin, miss you so much ya. You must take care o~~

P/S: How I wish I would have a longer time to spend for today.

0 comments: