RSS

The day before in Australia

We went on the flight tonight on 9.10pm. Therefore, we reached Penang International Airport on 7pm to prepare to check in. During the line-up, I saw a group of Inti ADTP students. Suddenly, I met Jian Yuan and went to greet him. He was going to UK with the others.

He suddenly remind me about Gin Ying. He said that she went to UK already since last week. -.-"... I still plan to send her off but she left without my knowledge. suak... Anyway, good luck to all of them as they were going to step on their journey by themselves. Good Luck Guys!!

After that, we had Nando as our dinner. Then, we sat Singapore Airline to Singpore for transition. We have two hours in Singapore before transitting to Australia.

In Singapore Airport.


4 of us.

During that period, I suddenly saw someone who looks so familiar. Suddenly, I remember that she was my ex boyfriend's ex girlfriend. She was in the Singapore Airport too. Actually I was not sure whether she was the one because I never met her before. But according to a lot of symptons, I think she was the one. After that, we went into the flight and "fly" to Australia.
P/S: Wee.... Wee....

0 comments: