RSS

Day 5 in Australia

The last day in Sydney. We were going off to Melbourne later by Virgin Blue. Before leaving our servie apartment, we took a family picture. Yeah~


Since we still have some time, my dad brought us to University of Sydney to have a look. WAU~~~ It is so beautiful as it is the oldest university in Australia. When you walk inside, you can feel the feeling of Harvard. Wau.... Really nice. It makes me have a feeling to change my mind to University of Sydney. Then, we quickly asked for the application. But they still need Au$ 100 for application fees. Since it makes no different, so we will decide it after we come back to Penang.

Sydney U view 1....
Sydney U view 2....
Sydney U view 3....
Sydney U view 4.....

After that, we fly over to Melbourne. When we reached Melbourne, Melbourne is a different things compare to Sydney. It is a city which is full with art feelings. I found that actually Melbourne is looking more like an Asian country. EVERYWHERE is asian who are black hair and yellow skin. Besides that, I found that Melbourne city is more dirty compare to Sydney. Melbourne China Town is the worst. If you want to prove it, you just go to the public toilet will do. In Sydney, the toilets are CLEAN. Melbourne's toilets are DIRT. Yiak~ I hate it. However, Melbourne is very convinient because there are trams everywhere.

At night, we met up my cousins. my biao jie (bian), biao jie fu (Gordon), and biao ge (Sing). We have an italian dinner. It is so nice and delicious. See my face?

Foods....
After that, we have some desserts. The desserts are nice and delicious but it is fattening.
Chocolates...
We were waiting tram....

P/S: I got many advices from my cousin. Miss them a lotz....

0 comments: