RSS

Day 2....

What to do in Day 2? Early in the morning, we, of course, will search for breakfast first. We have the "bak kut teh" as breakfast. Yum Yum~~ Nice and Delicious! Next, for girls, of course shopping again. XD We go to Pavilion again to shop.

Today, I have get a new blazer. Hehe. I'm satisfy. We are keep looking around for shoes and new year clothes. Besides that, I found that everywhere have an advertisement stating - YES. Lastly, I figure it out => YES = Year End Sales. Oooh~~~~!!

My new blazer...

When it is almost come to noon, we go to the next stop - IKEA. Walau eh~ IKEA is facing a huge crowd of people. There are lots of people heading there. I think it should be Sunday. We have lunch in IKEA. Actually, IKEA's foods are nice and cheap compare to the others. I like their foods. After then, we get nothing from IKEA. :P

We get off from KL after that because I am going to start my work tomorrow morning. So, we must be early to be back in Penang. I NEED PREPARATION!! haha... Again, reading comic, play, eat, sleep etc in the car. Lastly, we reach Penang in about 9pm.

P/S: Start to work tommorrow.

0 comments: