RSS

First Day Working...

I reach the company on 8.30am sharp but I am considered to be the lastest one. :P I started to mix around with the other new trainees. There are quite a huge number of trainees. Besides that, I am the youngest among them. However, all of them just look young like having the same age as me. I think is due to the short hair all of them have. XD

Most of them are from UUM who are aging around 23 years old. New friends - Ling Yong, Sukjeet, Choon Looi, Wei Chiew, Cheng Lit and Tiru. There are 3 of them who are on job already, so I do not get to know them on the first day as they have been the vacation trainee before.

We just sit on the common pool until 10.30am. Then, Jessica (HR Assist) comes and get us to have orientation. We have our lunch in a coffee shop lead by a senior. That senior is so nice. :) We are busy with our May bank account and orientation. Lastly, our orientation ended up on 4pm something. Then, what to do? Wait to be release lo. Haha. This is how I spend my first day in the office being an OL - Office lady. :P

P/S: Meeting new friends.

0 comments: