RSS

The Worst Tau Hua

It is the last day in Renesas today and also the last day 5 of us working as a team as well. Times bring us get closer to each other, it also bring us to say goodbye. Today is the day we chat the most with each other. So, we are having some "special" foods as lunch which are recommended by Fook. Ling Yong belanja us some drinks today as well. Thank you Ling Yong!!

Um... The foods are actually normal there but he claimed that the "Tau Zui" there are the best. Okay~ But we girls just coudn't have it anymore as we are all too full. I found that they sell "Tau Hua" as well, then I asked Clarence bought me one as dessert. Lastly, he didn't want to collect from money from me pulak. -_-" anyway~ Thanks a lot!

As I'm still full, I keep it for later but Clarence have it immediately. Walau~ when he is eating it, he is keep complaining about the "Tau Hua". He said that it is the worst "Tau Hua" we ever had. All of us just blame this on Fook:" Kam Fook ho kai xiao (got recommendation) !" Haha.

After that, I have to eat it too as we should not waste food right? However... I eat up half of it only as it is really the worst "Tau Hua" I have. Blekz... I feel really want to vomit it.

Renesas working place...

Gee and Ling Yong...

The worst Tau Hua...

P/S: I think I wouldn't believe on Kam Fook's taste anymore. XD

0 comments: