RSS

PC Fair again...

I plan to go PC fair with my sister today but she wants to have a hair cut first. Later, I receive a message from nicole who is looking for a partner to go PC fair as well. As our time did not really match with each others, so we still did not confirm to meet each other in PC fair initially.

Later, when my sister finished her hair cut, it is one something in the noon. When the time we reached PISA, it is about 2.45pm already. Then, I meet up Nicole and Joe for a moment just before they leave. I keep searching around for webcam only in PISA. Finally, I have found the cliptech webcam which is quite nice and cheap. I buy it in within 15 minues only after I have entered PISA. Haha.

Since the time is still early, my sister and I decided to "lepak" for a while in Queensbay Mall. Lastly, we spend a lot as well in there. I just don't know why I have so much things to buy during my holidays. May be it is good as I am helping to boost up Penang's economy. Haha. I know I am insane. When we left Queensbay, we meet a crowded traffic jam in the high way. It is just 5.00pm but the road have been start to jam. Opps~ I forgot that today is Friday. So, we just drive slowly like a turtle going back home.

At night, I found that there is some problem with my webcam. I quickly pick up my phone and call Siang for help. I need her help to change it for me as I am going to KL AGAIN tomorrow and coming back on Sunday. I definitely couldn't have the chance as PC fair will be going off after then. When I reach Siang's guard house, the car at the back give me a hon. I though it is Siang but it is just a small car. I couldn't see who is it as it is too dark. Suddenly, I heard a loud sound shouting "HONG GEE!!" Oh my god, it is Cien! After that, when three of us meet up, we just keep chit-chatting non-shop. At that moment, I could feel that our friendship really couldn't be easily erased. I really miss my f*fu friends. Hope to see all of you on the 10th of DEC!!!

P/S: Thanks a lot to Siang for helping me to change my webcam.

0 comments: