RSS

Happy Birthday To The Last F*fu...

It is Nicole's birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our little baby dragon!! She is the "youngest" and lastest to celebrate her birthday among the f*fu friends. However, we couldn't celebrate with her today as her aunt just pass away. It is so sorry to heard about it. Anyway, Nicole, we will celebrate with you tommorrow ya. Promise~~ ^-^ I hope you enjoy your day ya.

Besides, I am having my first job on today as well. Hehe. I'm going to Renesas with Ling Yong with another 3 seniors - Kam Fook, Chin Yin and Clarence. Chin Yin is the senior who bring us to have lunch during the first day. XD I'm glad to work with her. Hehe.

Renesas is one of the manufacturing company. So, we need to wear on shoes cover when we go to their admin department. It is so funny wearing this on my pretty shoes. Haha. We have lunch in Renesas' canteen as well. The foods are normal but quite expensive. Ish~ Anyway, we enjoy working there as their environment are quite good. :)

Our shoes after wearing those shoes cover... Ugly...

P/S: Happy Birthday Nicole...

0 comments: