RSS

Happy Belated Birthday To Nicole

As what we have promise, we celebrate Nicole's birthday with her on today. Finally, the 8 f*fu friends get to gather again (except meow). All of us have not meet for a long long long time already. I miss all of you so much. As I have to work in Renesas today as well, all of them need to arrange their time in order to fit me. I feel so sorry about it. Besides that, I am late too. SORRY~~!

Firstly, we went to have steamboat as our dinner. The steamboat is nice, instead I enjoy the gathering between all of us rather than those foods. When 9 of us (8 f*fus and maple of course) are sitting together, sounds, laughs and niose are around us. Stories are surrounding all of us. Of course sometimes, there will be some miscommunication as we have 9 people in one table. There might be 2 stories are going on at the same moment. Haha. I like to see Cien "Phaik Chek" eh face when there is no one listening to her. Haha. XD

After the dinner, we went to Cien's house to cut the birthday cake. I feel so sorry to disturb Cien's dad and mum because we are superb noisy for the whole night. All of us just keep chit-chatting until the late in the night.

P/S: Happy 19th Birthday o...

0 comments: