RSS

I Meet the Football Team in KL...

We start our journey early in the morning on 6.00am to KL. This trip on to KL because my dad is having a dinner there. Furthermore, I would like to spend more of my time with my family, as much as I could before I head off to Sydney. So, all of us jumped in our Toyota Camry to start our journey. Yeah!!

Along the 4 hours journey, we do this and that - read comic, play, eat, sleep etc. Lame Man!! Finally, we reach KL as the first building I see is the KL twin tower. -.-" How come I sounds like first time going down to KL? Aiya, what ever? As long that I enjoy it. :P

First destination, of course check-in to hotel first. Hotel Istana is the one as we will be having dinner here tonight as well. When we reach lobby, we see someone who is so familiar. Eh wait~ IT IS THE HONG KONG TVB ACTOR!!! But how come he is walking around with his assistant only? Where are the other followers? Hah!! I think he is not so famous enough to have such many people to protect him. Blekz...

Initially, we wish to go and take picture with him but... me and my sisters are not brave enough to do that. I know that we are "chicken"!! haha... Suak then! We just heading to our next destination - Pavilion. Along the way to it, we have take some pictures. Kacak~~!!

Gee with new sun glasses...

Sisters...

Gee and Ing...

We are joining my dad's friends to Pavilion. Wow~ Pavilion is really pretty and nice to shop. There are a lots of shops there. Must when there if you are in KL. After lunch and shopping, we go back to hotel to sleep and take a rest zzZ....

My lunch...

Suddenly, my dad shout aloud:

"HEY, ALL THE HONG KONG ACTORS (FOOTBALL TEAM) ARE GATHERING IN THE LOBBY NOW!! WHO WANT TO TAKE PICTURE COME AND FOLLOW ME!!!"

All of us (except my mum) jumped up from our dream and run down to the lobby. Finally, we are able to take picture with 阿叻- 陈百祥。Yeah!!

The others all are in the bus already. Wow~~ What a happy day!! haha... After that, 4 of us go back to our room and ring the door bell. How come there are no people answering it? Where is mummy? She should be inside the room. Suddenly, my mum appear behind us. She purposely wake up and went down to look for us and the artist but she didn't make it. Haha. She is late.

After that, my sisters go to have a swim. There they are...


At night, my parents, youngest sister and I are having dinner. The other 2 sisters are waiting for the football team to come back. Haihz~ they still wish to take some pcitures with them. Lastly, we wait until 12am. No one is coming back yet. Then, of course we went up and sleep.

After the dinner...

P/S: Happy Day!!

0 comments: