RSS

A Busy Day...

I am having the life just like yesterday - fetching yougest sister for her computer class and having Hokkien Mee as breakfast again with 3 younger sisters. When I am doing my side-parking, there is a group of auntie looking at me showing me their face to tell me to becareful for the side parking. I know that the space are quite small for my long Honda Accord, I still believe in my own side-parking skill initially. I think the eye sights of those aunties give me a lot of pressure and make me nervous.

Lastly, I found that I park my car too "inside" until my tyres couldn't move anymore. Gosh~ What to do? my sister and I both are nervous. I come down and look the real situation of my car - my right front tyre is stuck on the road. That group of aunties still looking at me like - she is new licience holder with the "P" stick on her car. I just want to tell them that I AM NOT "P" HOLDER ANYMORE. It makes me feel even more nervous and worry. Don't think too much, we just have our breakfast first.

Then, it is 10.30am. The SPM students just finish their exam and all students are coming out from the school. Charm~~ there are more cars coming and students standing there. It would be very shame later. Luckily, I manage to solve the problems with my INTELLIGENCE. XD

When I am trying to get out from my parking space, there are lot of cars which do not allow me to leave yet. Suddenly, I found that there is a police car waiting there. Urgh~ I'm parking at the yellow line. One policeman is coming to my side but I couldn't leave the yellow line because there are a lot of cars. Luckily, the policeman just ask me to leave the yellow line as fast as possible. Phew~ Lucky Day... :)

Then, 4 of us are thinking for a movie this afternoon. What movie to watch? Balls of Fury comes over to my mind because of Joe's blog. We go for a movie on 2.20pm in Gurney Plaza. What a tired day for bringing my 3 sisters for a movie especially the youngest one. The movie's period is quite short with only 1 and half hours. Overall, the movie quite nice to watch but it is not within my expectation.

On 6.00pm, our whole family are going to Queensbay as they are having sales today. One day sales definitely have a lot of aunties and uncles coming for cheaps goods. We buy some pans and plates initially. Then, we are having our dinner at Dave Deli. I saw Miss Teoh Chee Nee (Statistic Lecture) with her husband in Queensbay. Then, I keep my eyes on her husband.

During in Inti, there is a Inti's staff fetch her to college everyday. We were wondering whether he is her husband or they were just carpooling to college. Hah... the truth is floating on the surface after they meet me today. HE IS HER HUSBAND. Both of them are holding hands sweetly around Queensbay. Haiyo, Miss pregnant liao still come out for Jusco Sales. She should be more careful for her baby.

After dinner, the girls go to Padini and Seeds for cheap clothes. Wau~ 50% to 70%!! Both mine and my mother eyes blink at that moment. We are keep grabbing clothes as there are a lot of people are grabbing as well. A long queue for fitting room. Then, a long queue for paying the money. Walau eh~ this is the life for going to Sales. However, I grab 5 clothes successfully. XD

We are going down to canned-food area for cheap foods this time. There isn't any available trolley for us even. How crowded is it in Jusco. It is useful time for bringing so many children there. The 5 girls grabbed 2 shampoos, 5 body shampoos, 4 toothpastes, 3 toilet papers and 3 instant noodles with our 5 pair of hands. Once we spotted a trolley, we grabbed it quickily. It is speechless to describe our situation there. After that, we queue again for buying another super-saver goods which included the bisquit and milo.

We meet up with dad to collect our total reciept for exchanging the cash voucher. My dad bought a sound system and DVD player for about eight hundred something. We have spend about thousand something in one day for the Jusco Sales. My parent's blood is bleeding now. I guess we don't need to shop anymore for the next whole month. We have exchange for about hundred dollar cash voucher. I really respect their intelligence for doing the business. They have really successfully attract a LOT of customers today.

P/S: I sleep on 1am early in the morning.

6 comments:

justin k said...

WAH...shop until so much!

Hong Gee said...

Haha... Yaya... Big Sales so we have bought a lot... hehe...

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd like to congratulate you for such a great made site!
Was thinking this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/baby-shower-party-supplies.html]baby shower Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

[url=http://kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big8.jpg[/img][/url]

בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - שירות חדרים אנו מציעים שירותי אירוח מגוונים גם ישנו במקום שירות חדרים הכולל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]סעודות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מפתיעים אשר מוגשות ישירות לחדרכם...

לפרטים נוספים אנא לפנות לאתר האינטרנט שלנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your honggee.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com