RSS

Homemade Western Foods

We are having western foods tonight by cooking it ourselves. It has been quite a long time we did not cook it ourselves. Tonight, we are having western foods which included fish, prawn, squid, scallop, chips, mash potatoes, salads and fruit juice. Of course the mash potatoes are made by me.

Yum Yum... But it seem to have too much for a dinner. All of us couldn't finish it all. What a waste! But of course we keep it for tomorrow breakfast. :)

Foods...

Cheers... Happy Holiday!!

P/S: Delicious...

5 comments:

Xin Yi said...

yum yum~~
I want to eat!!!!!
air liur keluar liao~~~:P

Bee said...

AH PUNG! SO TAM CIAK! XD

Xin Yi said...

Nic nic nic~~~
I'm waiting for you to cook for me mam mam!!!! :P
*.* you can see my eyes?! so pity right?! so u gonna cook for me!!
haha...

Joe-Lene said...

pung with an innocent look XD LOL~~

Hong Gee said...

Pung: I'm going to shout together with you to nicole...
"听者有份哦!!"

Joe: Joe... We include yours in it as well... Come let us say thank you to nicole first...
"THANK YOU, NICOLE!!"

Nic: That sentence means that anyone who heard it can eat together as well... You wouldn't mind right? :)

MuahahhaAhaahAahha...