RSS

Beowulf

It has been so long time I stayed at home after the exam. Finally, I have some activities to do. We have a long plan to go on today. There are six of us are going for this plan - Loke See, Chia Huey, Ying Ying, Pei Ling, Hong Lay and me. Six female cousins are going to "play" today.

Firstly, my sister(Lay) and I are waiting for Huey to fetch us to Gurney. As we are late to chechk-in the redbox, Ying, Ling, Lay and I go to get the room for the redbox first and the other two of them go to park their car. After that, Ying finds that her handphone is lost once we get in to redbox. Then, four of us keep searching around for her handphone but still no results. We suspect that someone get her handphone. Once we sing any songs' lyric about "handphone", she is very sad there and remember about her handphone. Pity her~

We sing from 1.30pm to 4.30pm. Then, we go for a movie as well - Beowulf. This movie's story board go on very slow initially until we want to fall asleep. However, it appears to be quite attractive on the animation and it looks quite realistic on the character. The story also keep attracting us as the story goes on. After we watch it, we do understand the reasons for the director to make the story in animation because some part of it is difficult to present it in the realistic world. It is quite worth by watching it with student price (RM6) for the 2 hours movie.


Then, it is dinner time. I have think of a place which is recommended by Charng Wei last time and I have no chance to try it until now. So, we decide to go there to have a try on it. It is located behind the one-stop and they operate the business on a house only. The place is quite nice, romantic, clean but a bit dark until I can't look on my foods clearly. Haha. But their price are quite reasonable and I believe that they use the new oil for cooking our foods because those chicken and fish are not in the dark colour. Normally, the chicken and fish are in dark colour as they have reused the oil for many many times. Now, it is picture time.

Opps... too dark!
Lay, See and Huey. (After using night mode, it looks better)
Posing model with her black pepper chicken...
Foods...

Ying, Ling and Gee.
3 of us take the last picture in my house as they forget to take pictures for us. Haihz.. I like that remantic place. I want to have a replacement again for my picture next time. :) After the dinner, we just end up our day. Finally, I have a date today.
P/S: Rating: 3.5 stars

0 comments: