RSS

Day 1 to Thailand...

After the trip to KL, I was going to Thailand with my family the next day. It was tiring. I slept on 11.30pm last night and woke up on 5.30am this morning. I'm kinda sleepy. 6.00am went out from house sharp on time and went to have some breakfast. Then, we were going to Sungai Petani to join my grandma, auntie, uncle and cousins. What do you know? They who were staying at SP have not even prepare. Urgh~ So I take a nap at my granma house for about half an hour, but it's enough for me. :)

Then, we reached thailand on 1 pm something and we have chicken rice (again) in thailand. Actually, I would prefer Penang's chicken rice. After that, the "Old" ones want to go to the "Big Market" (大巴刹)and the "Young" ones want to go to the Supermarket to walk. So, Ying (cousin), Huey (cousin), Ling (cousin), lay (sister) and I walked by ourselves. Syiok~ It is our world.

Initially, we walked around the Lee Garden Plaza. There was nothing special there. Then, we found that their cinema was quite unique and nice. See?

Coliseum Cineplex...

Gee, Ying and Huey...

After that, we started to felt bored. So, we went to online for a moment. (I think some people will think that we were "siao eh", went there to online. Haha.) Then, we went to their Mc Donald to try their special foods which we did not have in Penang.

Foods...

Cheezy Role...


BBQ Rib Burger View 1...

BBQ Rib Burger View 2...


New Banana Mc Flurry (They have other taste as well such as Peanut and Blueberry)...

After we have our tea, we went to play their playground too. Ying and I were over age but we decided to take this "challenges". Wau~ this is tired. It is a long journey.

Phew~ 2 over-aged "children"...

Yeah~

Later, we went to look for the Lee Garden's swimming pool...

After that, we join our mum to go CENTRAL to have a shopping. I have bought 2 shoes and 2 bras. Walau eh~ we want to get mad already as the things there are vey cheap and nice. I'm satisfy.

Shoes 1...

Shoes 2...

Bras are not available. Haha. XD. Whereas for dinner, we have seafood to eat. Although it is not so fresh as we expected, it is especial as well. Then, we went to ODEAN to shop again. But we have not start to shop, they want to close already. Ke Lian. So, we went back to hotel to rest.

P/S: Nice Day. :)

3 comments:

Joe-Lene said...

hey! wear your high heels when we come out ya.. :)

Bee said...

the mcd looks goood XD

Hong Gee said...

Joe: Haha... No problem... Waiting for the chance to wear it... :)

Nic: Yaya... Their McD really good and delicious....