RSS

Results...

I get my final results today. I'm so HAPPY!!! Yippie!!! It is the last results for DCMAU and I'm SATISFY!!! I went to school on 11.00am (not really on-time).

Surprisingly, I have get 2 As for my 2 subjects - management and marketing. It is the first time for my transcript have As that are without any "+" or "-". You know... It just look so.... Nice.... :)

Perhaps, I have a big footstep toward UNSW. UNSW, I'm COMING!!! MUahhhahHahhahhahhAhaHA. LalAlaLalA.... LalaLalALAlalALa....

P/S: I am in a happy mood today. :)

3 comments:

Bee said...

congrats on your excellent achievement! ^^

Pei Ni said...

congrats ler honggee!!
coming to aus soon? yeaaa..haa..

Hong Gee said...

Nic: Thankz... Congratulations to you too... ^-^

Pei Ni: Thank you o... Yaya... I'm coming over to Aus next year to meet you... hehe...