RSS

Day 3 to Penang...

Initially, I hope to have a nice and delicious breakfast but everything is broken after ordering the wrong foods. I have order a "char hor fun" and they give me something like "char koey teow". In addition, it is with sambal. It is so spicy. Sim Ai is too hot, I am too spicy, Cien is too full but Maple is too enjoy. Haha. How could it be? haha.

After breakfast, we check out our room and went to Sungai Wang to shop again. All of us have "shou1 huo4" today especially Wei as she bought the most. I have bought a cut-in t-shirt for RM 14.50 only from BALENO. It is so cheap.

After that, we have our lunch in "Adult's Restaurant" - 大人餐馆. The foods there really really nice, delicious and cheap. This is the most nice and reasonable foods we have along the trip. Then, we went back to our hotel to get our laguage and have a taxi to Pudu bus station to get back Penang.

But, the bus is late for almost an hour. Urgh~ I have being a "air-cleaning-machine" - 吸尘机. Walau eh~ the air underground is really horrible. Lastly, we successfully get into the bus on 4.50pm. Haihz~ it is so tired. In the bus, I found that Nicole's mp3 player looks like a mini-size of my handphone. Hehe.


Lastly, we reached Penang on 9.15pm. I think the bus driver drove really fast along the highway as he took only about 4 and a half hour. Geng~ But I like it! :)

*Photos will be available later.

P/S: I'll treasure the time we have...

0 comments: