RSS

Day 2 in Thailand...

We woke up on 8.00am and have our buffet breakfast on 8.40am. We ate a lot especially me because their breakfast was nice. Haihz~ I forgot to take some pictures on it. After the breakfast, I found this.

3D smoking sign...

My dad was pretending as well...

After that, we went to Central to shop again. My mum bought one more shoes for herself (she bought 3 pairs yesterday). My dad bought some shirts as well. Then, we rushed back to hotel to check out.

Later, we have our lunch at Kam Ying Restaurant. Their foods are delicious. I like their toilet the most as it is clean and big. Haha. Then, we went back to ODEAN to continue our shopping. We bought one t-shirt for my sister. About 6.00pm, we started our journey back to SP. We have dinner at SP with "Bak Kut Teh" - my auntie's restaurant and reached Penang on 9.45pm.

P/S: End of Journey.

0 comments: