RSS

Chinese New Year 2008

~除夕夜~

Date: 6th February 2008
Location: Home in Penang


This is my last Chinese New Year in Penang before I depart to Sydney. I enjoy those time and moment together spend with my family.


团圆饭 ~ Yummy~


Abalone!!!


Busy Eating....


Posing Model Number 1: Sisters


Posing Model Number 2: Mummy


Posing Model Number 3: Daddy



~大年初一~

Date: 7th February 2008
Location: Home in Penang

Great Breakfast we had!


Daddy and Koala Bear! XD


~大年初二~

Date: 8th February 2008
Location: Grandmother's house in Sungai Petani.

Cousins Forever~

I am glad that we are family! :) [Lun, Huey, Gee, Ying, Chek]


Miss you guys!

WAH~~~~ What we have found?


Do I look like a big ANG PAO?


Chek's Girl and Gee.


Yeah!
Junior Cousins! XD


Ah Ma and Gee.
Gee and Ying in the night. Gee and Chek. I like this picture but it is so blur. *O* Alan (Lun) and Gee.

Posing Again in the dark. :D

~The 3rd day of CNY~

Date: 9th February 2008

Location: Kek Lok Si

Guess how tall is this guy?

Weeeeee~~~

Guan Yin....


Nice view up in the Kek Lok Si...

3 dragon here!! HOOooo~~~

Gee heading to dinner....

The OOI's family group photo...

Lastly, My family...
P/S: Happy Chinese New Year!

0 comments: