RSS

Fourth Farewell...

Today, I am having farewell with my collegues. Since they are quite free during the holiday, so we quickly date each other and meet up before they started to get busy again. Haihz~ So pity them. They work like crazy people.

We meet up is the night to have dinner. Ai Ai comes to my house and then I fetch her up to Queensbay together. She fetches me so many times and today is my turn to fetch her. Hehe. We have our dinner in Nando again because we couldn't think off where to go as all of us just get to have nando before when we work together. And we know that all of us like Nando. Kekeke~

However, Lay Sim is the only one who cannot join us. So sad~ Hope to be her junior again. She is a good senior. :)

Shao Jin and Gee.

Ai ai, Shao Jin, Jeanette and Gee.


P/S: I'm going to miss you girls so much.

0 comments: