RSS

Sixth Farewell...

Suddenly I just receive a call from Zhia Lin (My best friend), then we just get to Queensbay together. We have knew each other for about 9 years. We hanging around Queensbay and searching for lunch. Finally, we get to have our lunch in Nando (again) at about 3 something in the noon. I'm superb hungry.

We kaypo, gossip, chit-chat and talk a lot of stuff around us. What a sweet moment I have with her? After that, she is going to get herself a new nano i-pod after she gets her salary. We spent a lot of time there, searching around for i-pod, comparing the functions, comparing the prices etc. Lastly, we still plan to go clubbing tonight as today is wednesday (Ladies night).

However, we couldn't get on with our plan as we couldn't find any "kaki" (people) to go with. Haihz~~ then, we just ended up our date at around 8pm. What a wonderful day I have? :D

Lynn and Gee.

Queensbay.

P/S: We will go clubbing next time. XD

0 comments: